Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introductory Message

Hello Readers
I decided to create a blog on Randomness as a means to discuss different topics my readers. I consider myself a thinker.  When I receive information I enjoy sharing this knowledge with other's. Prior to deciding to create "Randomness Blog, " I considered topic's such as, dating and Student & Family Life Balance. However, those topic tend to be to personal and spark heated debates.  Majority of blogs have one specific topic and pattern. This blog is different, there is no pattern or specific topic.  Just information being re-distributed to you as I receive it from other sources.  There's no redundancy, you the reader are provided with a fresh topics and information.  Thing's one may miss in daily travels.  The topic's are also also subjects you the reader perhaps once learned. If so Randomness will serve as a refresher course. 


The News paper gives the reader a chance to read what is happening in the world; with this blog filled with random information, I hope to introduce or re-introduce information and entertain the readers with my humor on the subjects i discuss.
It is my hope you the reader, will enjoy and perhaps find a laugh that was desperately needed


Wikipedia defines Randomness as "somewhat differing meanings as used in various fields. It also has common meanings which are connected to the notion of predictability (or lack thereof) of events."


The Oxford English Dictionary defines 'random' as "Having no definite aim or purpose; not sent or guided in a particular direction; made, done, occurring, etc., without method or conscious choice; haphazard." This concept of randomness suggests a non-order or non-coherence in a sequence of symbols or steps, such that there is no intelligible pattern or combination." 


Thank you for joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment